SIREn extends the widely recognized open-source search products Lucene and Solr in order to offer powerful semi-structured search features. SIREn uses the Lucene and Solr library, which means that you can still benefits from the original features of Lucene and Solr.
SIREn is available as Open Source software under the GNU Affero General Public License, version 3.
Efficient Semi-Structured and Full-Text Search
- Powerful extensions to the Lucene query model
- Semi-structured search
- Structure aware full-text search
- Ranked semi-structured search: most relevant results returned first
- Sub-linear average response time
Flexible and High-Performance Indexing
- Flexible semi-structured indexing
- Fast incremental indexing
- Index size roughly 15-30% the size of data indexed
- Concise term lexicon
- Scale to billions of triples on a single commodity server